DAX 2 Pole Turbogenerators
BRUSH air and or water cooled 2 pole turbogenerators have the following features:
- Simply foundation design.
- Minimum number of individual power station components.
- All generators are factory tested, reducing the on site testing and commissioning time.
- Modular construction giving a fine balance between flexibility and standardization of components for fast economic construction.
- Fully developed system readily adapted to any turbine design.
- Fully compliant with the provisions of the relevant international standard specifications, including IEC and IEEE.
- Output range is 10 to 250 MVA.
- Voltage range up to 20 kV.
- Speed range, 3000 rev/min for 50 Hz operation and 3600 rev/min for 60 Hz operation.
- Brushless or Static excitation.
- Single end or double end drive.
- The following type of cooling can be offered: Open circuit, filter ventilated. Closed air circuit, water cooled, and Closed air circuit, air cooled.
BRUSH DAX generators have been supplied for the following turbine/companies:.
|Industrial Gas Turbines||Aero Derivative Gas Turbines||Steam Turbines|
General Electric Frame 5
General Electric LM 2500
Download the DAX 2 pole turbogenerator brochure here Click here to contact us for further information regarding this product and its applications