BRUSH hydrogen cooled turbogenerators have the following features:
- Fully developed system readily adapted to any turbine design.
- Fully compliant with the provisions of the relevant international standard specifications, including IEC and ANSI.
- All units are factory tested, reducing commissioning time to prove interconnections and combined turbine/generator testing.
- Low ventilation losses, resulting in improved efficiency.
- Reduced weight of active components.
- Extended insulation life.
- Output range is 250 to 375MVA – also capable of synchronous compensator operation
- Voltage range up to 20 kV.
- Speed range, 3000 rev/min for 50 Hz operation and 3600 rev/min for 60 Hz operation.
- Brushless or Static excitation
- Single end drive
- Hydrogen cooling circuits.
BRUSH hydrogen cooled turbogenerators are operational in the following countries:
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Download hydrogen dryer brochure: (English, pdf, 421Kb)
Download Combined Cooled 2 Pole Turbogenerator
Click here for to contact us for further information regarding this product and its applications