AT & ATV Tapchanger
The AT and ATV range of single compartment units with high-speed resistor transition is designed for three-phase systems with voltages of 44kV and 66kV line end or 132kV neutral end and nominal rated current of 300A.
A maximum of 17 tapping positions (16 steps) 15 possible for linear regulation and 33 tapping positions (32 steps) for reversing of course/fine regulation.
The AT tapchanger is designed such that power flow can be handled in either direction at full-rated current. The AT is a flange-mounted tapchanger where the oil in the switch compartment is kept separate at all times from the oil in the main transformer.
- Linear, reversing or coarse/fine versions
- Suitable for 52kV, star or delta windings
- 400A version (linear only)
- Suitable for 145kV star winding (neutral end only)
- Single-phase version available
- Vertically-mounted option also available
- Bi-directional power flow
- High Speed Resistor on-load selector switch
- Ease of maintenance
- Low oil content
- Up to 17 positions (linear) or 33 positions (reverse or coarse/fine)
- Fully automatic or manual operation
- Can be mounted horizontally (AT) or vertically (ATV)
Manufactured in accordance with IEC 60214 and also complies with many other national and international standards