Share Our Expertise
Develop your knowledge of BRUSH products in the most effective way by attending our specialist courses.
We offer a wide range of courses relevant to generator, power management, excitation control and synchronizer systems. This includes current and ‘heritage’ products that are still in active service.
A hands-on, practical involvement is a strong feature and being away from the normal working environment allows for maximum information to be retained.
Our UK training facility is located in Loughborough, England and offers training on the full BRUSH Power Generation product range.
The school is equipped with working examples of BRUSH power management products, excitation controllers and a power plant simulator.
By the end of the course, attendees will be able to:
- Identify all the major components of a BRUSH generator and their function.
- Understand the generator capability diagram and the role of a BRUSH excitation system in keeping operation within safe limits.
- Perform troubleshooting on the generators and associated BRUSH equipment.
- Interpret BRUSH layout and schematic drawings for equipment installed on-site. Attendees will all receive copies of relevant BRUSH drawings and manuals.
- Recommend maintenance schedules and inspections for BRUSH machines.
- Understand the full BRUSH product range and how our services can add value.
Who should attend?
These courses are for managers, engineers, operators, maintenance and other personnel requiring specialist knowledge and/or familiarisation with the BRUSH Product range, specifically in the areas of operation and maintenance.
It would also benefit University and College students studying Electrical Power and Power Control Systems.
Speak to Our Team
BRUSH has a global reputation for service excellence and dedicated customer support. Whether it’s the provision of parts or the delivery of service support in the field, at the customer’s premises or at our network of Service Workshops.
With a wealth of experience and knowledge expanding over more than 145 years, the capabilities of BRUSH are endless and service unrivalled, with engineers stationed worldwide and spare parts ready 24/7/365, it is a truly global organisation.