Field & Factory Repair
In the event of an unplanned outage, the quickest way to return the generator to service is to repair on site. Global service locations are complemented with accredited companies that are regularly audited to maintaining our high standards whilst providing a locally responsive service.
To arrange an immediate onsite repair please contact us, or in emergency contact Service 24.
Where local conditions prevent repair, BRUSH offers a turnkey factory repair programme. With skilled engineers and specialist technical equipment on hand, repairs and overhauls can be carried out quickly with a rigorous testing regime to align to orignal exacting tolerances.
Typical repair services include:
- Generator and motor inspection, refurbishment and testing
- Stator rewind
- Bearing inspection replacement or refurbishment
- Rotor overhaul and end winding refurbishment
- Rotor-end cap/retaining rings inspection and NDT testing
- Rotor rewind
- Rotor high speed balancing including over speed
- High voltage testing