The quickest way to keep your installation or equipment functioning as normal is to carry out any possible repairs, major or minor, on site. With our ongoing maintenance and inspection service, it’s usually possible to identify necessary repairs before a critical issue occurs, which allows us to schedule repairs to minimize outage and downtime.
Our trained and skilled engineers have a huge amount of experience of working onsite, in vastly different environments, onshore and offshore. In addition to our service bases in key global locations, we also use trusted local companies to support our repair services, who work to our high standards and can provide a speedy response.
Our comprehensive field repairs service includes:
- Engineering design expertise, offering technical solutions
- BRUSH certified parts and materials
- Local repair facilities, using trusted affiliates, for manufacturing and assembly, logistic or labour support
- BRUSH service engineers on site to direct and perform repairs
- BRUSH service base project teams overseeing the work and ensuring you’re happy with the end result.
- BRUSH have the capabilities to repair all other non-OEM generators and equipment.
Typical generator field repair services include:
- Stator end winding refurbishment
- Stator re-wedge
- Stator rewind
- Rotor overhaul and end winding refurbishment
- Rotor-end cap/retaining rings
- Bearing inspection/replacement
- Oil seal inspection/replacement
- Cooler inspection/repair
Typical power management and generator control systems services include:
- Excitation controller fault finding and calibration
- Power management system fault finding and calibration
- Generator protection relay testing
- Synchroniser testing
We provide lifecycle management and support from initial system analysis, to design, engineering, supply, installation, commissioning and upgrades of equipment through to repurposing or decommissioning.
Speak to Our Team
BRUSH has a global reputation for service excellence and dedicated customer support. Whether it’s the provision of parts or the delivery of service support in the field, at the customer’s premises or at our network of Service Workshops.
With a wealth of experience and knowledge expanding over more than 145 years, the capabilities of BRUSH are endless and service unrivalled, with engineers stationed worldwide and spare parts ready 24/7/365, it is a truly global organisation.