The BSR is an OEM designed retrofit circuit breaker for both the BRUSH Switchgear VSI range of Oil Circuit Breakers and the VMV vacuum Circuit Breaker, to IEC 62271-100.
BRUSH Switchgear is proud of its heritage in the VSI, VTD & VMV range of switchgear, which continue to work at the highest standards today. Technological advances have allowed us to improve further and offer our customers a circuit breaker that boasts the award-winning magnetic actuator technology with vacuum interrupters.
The BSR circuit breaker offers a new lease of life for existing switchgear with this effective retrofit solution. The BSR is designed for 10,000 operations and a life expectancy of 30 years. It is designed for retrofitting into existing switchboards without the need for panel modification.
- Superior, proven technology with minimal maintenance
- No civil works required and existing HV cabling remains undisturbed
- Improvement of Health & Safety by removal of oil
- Considerable life extension of the existing switchgear
- Lower owner costs through virtually no maintenance requirements and increased switchboard life expectancy
- Uses existing design of primary and automatic secondary contacts
- Improved panel interlocking to latest ENA requirements
- In addition to the retrofit of the circuit breaker BRUSH Switchgear can offer a more complete system solution to enhance the control and automation of the distribution network
|Normal Rated Currents||A||630, 1250, 2000|
|Lightning Impulse Withstand Voltage||kVP||75/95|
|Short Duration Power Frequency Withstand Voltage||kV||28|
|Rated Short-Time Withstand Current||kA||25 for 3 seconds|
|Rated Peak Withstand Current||kA Peak||62.5|
|Making Current (peak)||kA||62.5|
|Symmetrical Breaking Current||kA||25|
|Rated Short-Time Current||kA||25 (3 sec)|
|Rated Auxiliary Voltages||V dc||30, 48/50, 110/125|
|Minimum opening time/closing time||ms||33/76|