A substation frame, stand or pole-mounted vacuum circuit breaker with SF6 insulation in a self-contained package, the Horizon Compact expands our Horizon family of products.
Featuring the most advanced operating mechanism available on the market today – the award winning magnetic actuator technology, the Horizon Compact offers unrivalled reliability, protection and environmental endurance for outdoor circuit breakers.
Designed for a 15kV or 27kV application, the Horizon Compact can be used with other products from BRUSH Switchgear to provide cost-effective and compact substations or breathe new life into existing substations by replacing old and obsolete equipment.
|Horizon Compact Datasheet|
- Superior, proven technology with minimal maintenance
- Uses a magnetic actuator driven vacuum circuit breaker without the need for electronic control
- EPDM Bushings
- Corrosion resistant, lightweight Aluminium tank and cover
- Dead tank construction suitable for live or dead tank applications
- Internal arc certified
- Cubicle with space for ancillary equipment and option for integrated control and customer specified protection relay
- Substation frame, stand or pole-mounted, the Horizon Compact can be integrated into the most advanced distribution schemes or operate as a stand-alone breaker
- Variety of mounting options provide compact solution where space is at premium
|Maximum System Voltage||kV||15.5||27|
|Impulse Voltage Withstand||kV||110||125|
|Ambient Air Temperature||˚C||-50 to +50||-50 to +50|